We help long-term healthcare organizations improve their patient care and operational efficiency by creating a culture of compliance.
Office of Inspector General Information
Our Systems Approach
With a unique blend of compliance consulting, external quality monitoring and external regulatory survey experience, our systems approach to compliance program development brings lasting results. We utilize this experience and the wide range of staff expertise to drive success through:
- Compliance program development and review & audits;
- QAPI program development and review;
- Development, implementation and review of internal quality monitoring and internal monitoring programs;
- Training and consulting on “systems” development and data use for QAPI and other quality and compliance related functions. For more information on “systems” see LTCI’s Approach
- Training programs in QAPI and corporate, healthcare and regulatory compliance, culture change, transformation and risk management.
Please see the LTCI staff page for more information about LTCI’s interdisciplinary staff and experience.